Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Iconic 102's

  1. #1
    Senior Hostboard Member just me now's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    anyone use them, thought's????


    supposedly the exact same as 902-8A, methinks same machines making them....

    <font color="#FFFFFF" size="1">[ March 31, 2005 04:54 PM: Message edited by: Todd W. White ]</font>

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member just me now's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOPS -- I meant 101s

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    There is no 101 - unless I made a mistake on the website.

    Only 102's and 109's...

  4. #4
    Senior Hostboard Member just me now's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry about that Todd -- I was right the first time....

    SO....

    ANyone have experience with the Iconic 102s...

    and what is the 109?


    Thanks a bunch..

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    The 102-series is the small-format Iconic HF compression driver that uses an aluminum diaphragm tangetial compliance, and a Tangerine radial phasing plug.

    The 109-series is the small-format Iconic HF compression driver that uses an Pascalite diaphragm tangetial compliance, and a Tangerine radial phasing plug.

    Click here to read more about them:

    Click Here To Learn More About Iconic Mfg.'s HF Compression Drivers

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sunnysal's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 10th, 2004
    Posts
    43
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    todd I get errors trying to open that pdfs..."error reading linearized hint data"...whatever that means...what can I do? thanks, tony

    Originally posted by Todd W. White:
    The 102-series is the small-format Iconic HF compression driver that uses an aluminum diaphragm tangetial compliance, and a Tangerine radial phasing plug.

    The 109-series is the small-format Iconic HF compression driver that uses an Pascalite diaphragm tangetial compliance, and a Tangerine radial phasing plug.

    Click here to read more about them:

    Click Here To Learn More About Iconic Mfg.'s HF Compression Drivers
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi - don't know why you're getting the error message.

    E-mail me at [email protected] and I will send them to you directly.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member cclark65's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    339
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got the same error the other day when I tried to check them out.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Todd W. White's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 5th, 2002
    Posts
    1,865
    Follows
    1
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    6 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry folks, but I don't know why the pdf's aren't loading for you - when I try them, they work just fine.

    Anyone else having this problem?

    I'll see what I can do to find out what's going on...

  10. #10
    Senior Hostboard Member zelgall's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 25th, 2002
    Posts
    302
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They load immediately for me. Maybe the folks having a problem need an updated version of Adobe reader. I'm using version 7.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.